Sunday 15 May 2016

Quick card

Daughters birthday 
I needed a quick card for this event. My daughter loves butterflies and I really love the Tim Holtz set so problem solved. 
I mounted a sheet of red card onto a craft card 8"x8"". I then stencilled the Donna Downey poppy stems onto some spotted paper using Candied Apple distress ink. Next I blended various coloured distress inks onto white card and then cut and embossed the butterflies. The sentiment was stamped in black versa fine ink and then embossed with clear powder. I embellished the flowers and butterflies  with black stickles.  Et voila! It was finished. Hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy , what a lovely surprise to see you blogging again. Beautiful makes as always from you. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Was only thinking about you the other day. Hope you are okx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Like the way you have stencilled onto the spotty paper. Really effective! X

    ReplyDelete