Thursday 30 August 2012

Another day

What a day yesterday!  Knocked a whole cup of tea over on my dining room carpet whilst trying to negotiate round my temporary wheelchair. Later ,I trapped my hand between the wheelchair and a door and then trapped my fingers in a drawer. To cap it all I then lost my balance in the loo , grabbed the towel rail which broke and only stopped myself from completely falling over by putting my bad foot on the floor. Some days you just shouldn't get out of bed for your own safety. Here's hoping today is better. One good thing my best friend Toni came round for a chat and set up an extra table for me so that I'm not reaching down to the floor for my crafting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy, definately think you should have stayed in bed, just peeked at your baby book, that is really beautiful.
    Take Care
    Jan S 152

    ReplyDelete